- A walk down memory lane. Somehow tonight I was surfing the internet when I started looking up old TV shows I used to watch as a kid, specifically cartoons. I found YouTube had almost all of them in full episodes. It was amusing, to say the least, to see shows like Thundercats, Kissyfur, Bionic Six, Today's Special, Turkey Television, the Polka Dot Door, and Beverly Hills Teen. I was surprised at how much I could remember of them. Ahh, the good old days. Oh, and I also found Australia's version of Play School which brought back great memories of Piper as a baby; we used to watch it together.
- Modern technology. This morning over breakfast the kids and I were able to have family scripture study with Rick even though he was in Las Vegas.
- I woke to a clean kitchen. It was a rare but pleasant experience to wake up this morning without any dishes in the sink or on the counter. This is fully in my control but it doesn't happen that much.
- It started raining this evening. I love to be home and hear the rain outside. I don't like going out in it that much but it is such a lovely background noise.
- Exciting Christmas gifts for friends and family. How is it December next week already?!

0 comments:
Post a Comment