Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Monday's Musings on Thanks - Day #18


  1. I'm grateful that my children ate hearty dinners tonight.  They tend to be picky, light eaters, which is why they're as skinny as they are.  They ate second helpings, and did so neatly, despite the meal being pasta.
  2. Costco.  I don't go that often and when I do, I don't buy a lot.  But it's nice to have a lot of good things in one place.  It's one store where I do tend to buy a lot more healthy produce.
  3. Subway.  Simon and I like to go to Subway together.  He picks out the chips he knows I like and we often share a cookie or two.
  4. Beginning a new book.  (Thanks Chellese!!)
  5. Thanksgiving is next week.  How did that happen?!  I love the holiday though and wish it could last longer than an afternoon.

1 comments:

Chellese said...

How are you liking the book?

You're very disciplined to not buy a lot at Costco. I walk in that place and drop my wallet, almost.