- Our pediatrician, Anita Sabeti. She always goes the extra mile. I never have a hard time getting in to see her, even same day. She haas called me a few days after an office visit to check on ill kid. She is so pleasant and the kids love her.
- Piper's school. Tomorrow is the big Harvest Fall Festival. I am working on the committee and it's great to see all of the parents so willingly volunteer. The teachers care about their students and they do so much that is above and beyond. Piper has had two teachers, last year and this year, attend her singing program at church to support her. Her teacher this year even brought her flowers.
- Crockpots. They make dinner so easy.
- All the laundry is folded and put away. Never an easy feat for me.
- My old job in the working world. It has made me a better planner, manager, and organizer. In my everyday life I use the skills I gained and honed there.

0 comments:
Post a Comment