Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanks for a Tuesday


  1. A great report card and parent/teacher conference with Piper's teacher.  She's doing great and her teacher recognizes her kindness and honesty.  No problems to speak of and her reading and vocabulary are stellar.
  2. Easy mornings.  The kids went to bed way too late last night but I let them sleep in this morning.  They were much more amenable to waking up since I let them rest a little longer AND I heated up some chocolate/chocolate chip muffins from Costco for breakfast.  Daphne slept until 8:15!!
  3. Cozy jammies and slippers
  4. Always having enough food.  I put together two boxes of extra food to give to the food bank drive at Piper's school.  It's not a lot but I'm grateful that we have enough for ourselves and enough that we can share.
  5. Book fairs.  Piper and I went shopping at her school book fair today.  I remember how much I loved my school's book fair.  It's fun sharing that experience with her.

0 comments: