Saturday, November 9, 2013

8th of November


  1. My comfy bed. A lot of people go to hotels and love the luxurious beds. I go to a hotel and miss my incredible mattress at home.
  2. Hot chocolate 
  3. My new-ish sister-in-law Karen, Jeff's wife. I have to specify because I have two sisters-in-law named Karen Johnson. Well, she and Jeff are in town this weekend and I iust love talking to her. She's incredible with Jeff's boys and you can tell that she really loves Jeff. 
  4. Being able to surprise my mom today at her ward's craft day. I took the girls with me and we just showed up. We had to support her and her new calling!
  5. Piper loves to read, like me when I was a kid. Who am I kidding, I still love to read?!

2 comments:

vicki said...

Thanks Misty for the support! That was such a great surprise!

Unknown said...

And I love talking to you! I kid you not, when contemplating what to do in challenging parent moments, I think to myself, what would Misty do? Thank you for that.