Today I am grateful that:
- I started my Christmas shopping. Is that possible? Well, with Thanksgiving being next week (how can that be?!) I figured I should get a move on. Plus, I had a great idea for one gift and we just happened to be in a store that sold it.
- Chocolate
- Lovely packages. Both were expected, one I ordered and the other was from a friend who told me it was coming, but it's fun to get non-bill mail just the same.
- Rick took the kids birthday present shopping for me tonight which gave me about an hour of alone time. I see See's candy in my birthday future. Yes!
- Freebies. I don't tend to buy expensive makeup, AKA department store stuff. That said, I do buy Clinique lipstick, eye liner, and recently I've started buying their moisturizer/sunscreen. So yesterday I went to stock up. I figured I'd get a gift tote but that, as usual, it would be a few items and things I don't use, like wrinkle cream. (I probably should use wrinkle cream but I don't. I'm holding out hope.) Lo and behold, I open it today and find SIX things - all of which I love and will definitely use. Lipstick, mascara, Happy perfume (a moderately-sized bottle, not a sample-sized one), an eye shadow duo and blush (in shades I like), moisturizer, and foundation - yes, please!

0 comments:
Post a Comment