My good friend Brooke offered to throw me a baby shower. Despite this being baby number three, I've never had a really big baby shower. Brooke pulled out all the stops despite having a sinus and throat infection. I brought Piper with me since I knew she would have a fun time. Kris handled the decorations and my mom was in charge of the drinks.
We ate strawberries with sour cream and brown sugar, blue cheese dip with veggies, chocolate chip pumpkin bread, hummus, and candy.
It was a wonderful day; I was so spoiled by all my friends and my mom.
Me, Jenica, and Cheryl
Julia and Lisa
Cutie Eisen
Kate, Melissa, and Fran
Noelle, Brooke, and Kris
An original quilt made by my mom. It's chicken-themed so she titled in "The New Chick."

1 comments:
You deserve to be spoiled, Misty! I love the cheeky title of the quilt.
Post a Comment