- Simon woke at 7 o'clock which meant that I woke up at seven. With no plans for the morning I was surprised to be dressed and ready with Simon dressed at ready by eight o'clock. Piper woke up just as I was dressing. It was nice to be ready before the day really started.
- Some friends gave us a bookshelf when they moved a few weeks back. We put it in Piper's room and it looks great filled with books that had previously been in boxes.
- Guardian angels and attentive drivers on the freeway
- The slow burn I'm going to fill in my thighs tomorrow from going up and down our stairs today because Simon was cranky at bedtime and it was laundry day.
- Simon is sleeping unswaddled and he finally fell asleep on his own after putting up a fuss for two hours.
- Piper's cute new summer PJs
- Easter is over, which means that I don't have to endure the "how many more days until Easter" question any more. Actually, it's now "how many more days until my birthday" or "how many more days until we have Easter again."
- Daffodils in the front yard
- My mom and aunts are coming for a visit
- A clean house. Thanks Tiffany!
BONUS: Watching General Conference on Saturday night on my own while baking lemon pound cake. A few tears were shed and my spirit was edified. Why don't I watch sessions of conference when the kids are sleeping more often?!

0 comments:
Post a Comment