Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 29


1. I got to see some friends at church today that I hadn't seen in quite a while. It's always fun to reconnect.

2. Rick got to Tampa quickly and safely.

3. Piper and I made my dad some coconut chocolate chip pecan cookies this afternoon. They were very good and he loves him some coconut. I asked Piper to be my assistant which she interpreted as meaning eating all of the chocolate chips and toasted pecans.

4. Watching my dad and Piper play together in his workshop. He showed Piper how to hammer and use a screwdriver. She always asks him, "Can we go make something in your shop?"

5. I moved Simon and my suitcase around in my room so that I could access him more easily now that Rick's suitcase is gone. Now I just need to organize my clothes and shoes better.

1 comments:

Shay said...

Sounds like you are having fun and enjoying the fam!